- If any additional treatment sessions are needed after the first two, there is an additional cost of $300 per treatment.
- To determine if the treatment was successful, approximately 3-6 months after the initial treatment (depending on the growth of the nail), the doctor will be looking at new nail growth. He will specifically be looking for clearing at the base of the new nail.
- The treatment itself takes approximately 30-40 minutes.
- This is not a painful procedure; however, you may feel a heat sensation during treatment.
- This treatment is done right in our office and anesthesia is not necessary.
- Fungus is an infection. All infections can reoccur if you become re-exposed, which is why we advise that patients use topical liquids, lotions, and sprays, as well as SteriShoe Ultraviolet Shoe Sanitizer to decrease the chance of reoccurence.
For additional information